Northern Lights BJD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northern Lights BJD

A community for Ontario Ball Jointed Doll and all doll Lovers.

2 posters

Where is the Doctor? (Dollzone Foxes-Rory, Amy and the 11th Doctor)

Doctor who
    Doctor who

Where is the Doctor? (Dollzone Foxes-Rory, Amy and the 11th Doctor) Empty Where is the Doctor? (Dollzone Foxes-Rory, Amy and the 11th Doctor)

Post  Doctor who Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:02 am

Written by me Sirius and typed by my Mom. (I got my new guy yesterday and I wanted to do a box opening but I wanted to have some fun with my Tardis too that my Grandpa made me. So this is my opening box story of how the Doctor got here. )

*Tardis noise*

Where is the Doctor? (Dollzone Foxes-Rory, Amy and the 11th Doctor) IMG_1560

Amy : Rory was that the Tardis I just heard?
    Rory: Amy this does not look like the Doctors Tardis.It looks like a giant parcel that just came in the mail.

Where is the Doctor? (Dollzone Foxes-Rory, Amy and the 11th Doctor) IMG_1564

Amy: Doctor...Are you in there.
    *Mumbling*
    Rory: Amy I really don't think this is the Tardis.

Where is the Doctor? (Dollzone Foxes-Rory, Amy and the 11th Doctor) IMG_1565

Amy: Give me a boost up Rory.
    Rory: Hurry up your so H....
    Amy: Rory did you just call me fat?
    Rory......*ekkk*

Where is the Doctor? (Dollzone Foxes-Rory, Amy and the 11th Doctor) IMG_1567

Amy: Doctor are you in there? *tap tap*

Where is the Doctor? (Dollzone Foxes-Rory, Amy and the 11th Doctor) IMG_1568

Amy: *Ring Ring*
    Rory: Are you sure he will answer?

Where is the Doctor? (Dollzone Foxes-Rory, Amy and the 11th Doctor) IMG_1571

**Doors of the box open and out walks the Doctor.**
    Doctor: You rang?
    Rory: Yips as he jumps back surprised. *
    Amy: Ya...Doctor what happened to the Tardis?

Where is the Doctor? (Dollzone Foxes-Rory, Amy and the 11th Doctor) IMG_1573

Doctor: Nothing ...Why?
    Amy and Rory: Stare at the Doctor confused .

Where is the Doctor? (Dollzone Foxes-Rory, Amy and the 11th Doctor) IMG_1574

Amy: Doesn't the Tardis look different? What happened to the look for the Police Box?
    Rory: Ya it now looks like a Giant white parcel box.

Where is the Doctor? (Dollzone Foxes-Rory, Amy and the 11th Doctor) IMG_1575

Doctor: Ohhhhh..... *pulls out his sonic screw driver.... and fixes the Tardis. * **Buzz buzz**

Where is the Doctor? (Dollzone Foxes-Rory, Amy and the 11th Doctor) IMG_1576

Doctor: Don't ever do that to me again Sexy. **Hugs his girl*

Where is the Doctor? (Dollzone Foxes-Rory, Amy and the 11th Doctor) IMG_1577

Doctor: Ready for another adventure kids.
    Amy : Don't ever call us that. Let just go.

Where is the Doctor? (Dollzone Foxes-Rory, Amy and the 11th Doctor) IMG_1578

*Sounds of the Tardis leaving. *

Where is the Doctor? (Dollzone Foxes-Rory, Amy and the 11th Doctor) IMG_1579

*Just wind*

Where is the Doctor? (Dollzone Foxes-Rory, Amy and the 11th Doctor) IMG_1580

Omake: This is me and my crew. I'm is so happy to have the Doctor home.

Where is the Doctor? (Dollzone Foxes-Rory, Amy and the 11th Doctor) IMG_1617

thank you
    Pistachio
    Pistachio

Where is the Doctor? (Dollzone Foxes-Rory, Amy and the 11th Doctor) Empty Re: Where is the Doctor? (Dollzone Foxes-Rory, Amy and the 11th Doctor)

Post  Pistachio Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:10 pm

Aw this is a cute little photostory! ^_^ Congratulations on getting your Doctor!
    Doctor who
    Doctor who

Where is the Doctor? (Dollzone Foxes-Rory, Amy and the 11th Doctor) Empty Re: Where is the Doctor? (Dollzone Foxes-Rory, Amy and the 11th Doctor)

Post  Doctor who Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:23 pm

thank you Very Happy Smile Basketball sunny

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:42 am