Northern Lights BJD

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Northern Lights BJD

A community for Ontario Ball Jointed Doll and all doll Lovers.

2 posters

Last Stoll brother comes home. (Abio Angel Yi )

Azulafan199
    Azulafan199
    Admin

Last Stoll brother comes home. (Abio Angel Yi ) Empty Last Stoll brother comes home. (Abio Angel Yi )

Post  Azulafan199 Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:50 am

My Abio Angel herd is now complete.
    I love Abio angels faces. The Ling, Yi and Er are my favorite and when I was first looking up getting the Stoll brothers I thought of them first but I didn't think I could get them any more but with luck Amy was still selling them off line. She's too busy with school to be selling on line right now so she just sells them at Cons . I was able to get my last Abio Angel Yi from Amy at Polaris. Travis is now here safe and sound with his brothers. Connor and Hunter are very happy to have their brother home. My house will never be the same again with the 3 trouble makers under one roof.

Still wrapped in plastic wrap....

Last Stoll brother comes home. (Abio Angel Yi ) IMG_0214

Travis Stoll

Last Stoll brother comes home. (Abio Angel Yi ) IMG_0222

Gettin' the Band is back together....

Last Stoll brother comes home. (Abio Angel Yi ) IMG_0230

Now just need to get the Satyrs.....
    Pistachio
    Pistachio

Last Stoll brother comes home. (Abio Angel Yi ) Empty Re: Last Stoll brother comes home. (Abio Angel Yi )

Post  Pistachio Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:29 pm

Gosh Abio Angels are cute. I have to say I admire their adorable faces too. I'm glad you got your chance to get him especially since I know you were wondering if Amy was going to show up since she was late. I bet the boys will be running you ragged now with all their shenanigans.
    Azulafan199
    Azulafan199
    Admin

Last Stoll brother comes home. (Abio Angel Yi ) Empty Re: Last Stoll brother comes home. (Abio Angel Yi )

Post  Azulafan199 Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:08 pm

Ya its not been quiet here and now they have a catapult. so they have been into everything and my marshmallows are now down to 2 left. Clarisse hates me cause I let them have a catapult. Shes been the main target.....and I'm guessing she will never stand again. lol.
    Pistachio
    Pistachio

Post  Pistachio Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:35 am

Hahahaha! Sounds like tonnes of fun! Poor Clarisse, though perhaps this is karma from when she tried to take out all the other dolls at the one shoot you did. XD
    Azulafan199
    Azulafan199
    Admin

Post  Azulafan199 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:34 am

lol probably .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content